Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter... All things new...

I love spring. 

Spring is all about new life.  I love the way the Easter celebration falls during this time of rebirth and new life.  I look at the blooming flowers and the blossoms on the trees, and I can see the hands of our loving God tending carefully to the beautiful artwork around us. 

I am a very visual person.  Photography is amazing because it allows me to capture beauty the way my eyes see it.  I tend to see things up close and personal.  It's so amazing to me everytime I get behind my camera and use it to show others the way I see life through my eyes.  In some of the most mundane, usual aspects of life, I can see something unique and original... and my camera lets me show others what I see. 

I hope you enjoy the photos from this weekend.  God's artwork is amazing, and I always feel so blessed to be able to capture it. 

I love these lyrics by Matt Maher -
"Christ is risen from the dead,
trampling over death by death,
come away, come away,
come and rise up from the grave.

In strength you reign,
forever let your church proclaim
Christ IS risen from the dead."
"Christ is Risen" - by Matt Maher








Have a great day!!

-JB

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more... this is the best time of the year! I love the pics, they looks professional! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are beautiful! You truly have a gift :) I think the bird's nest is my fav. It reminds me of a photography project I completed for an undergrad class.

    ReplyDelete