Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sweet Dreams...

I love to dream. 

You're probably envisioning the kind of dreaming one does cuddled up in a warm cozy blanket with a soft fluffy pillow.  Dreaming like that is nice... but it's not the kind of pastime that captures me and takes me to another place.  What I'm talking about happens to me when I'm thinking about creating... about photos I imagine capturing and then seek out in real life.  I'm sure often times during the day my husband finds me standing silently looking as if I'm caught in a trance, but really, the place I am caught is the place I want to make reality.

If I told you all of my dreams, I would certainly take all of the mystery out of who I am hoping to become. 

I hope and pray that my dreams will come to life.  It's this same way that I see the photos develop from images that once only existed in my mind.  :)

-JB

No comments:

Post a Comment