Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thinking through transition...

I've been spending a lot of time lately thinking about my dreams.  I've been in this time of transition (moving and looking for a new job) for a little while, and it causes me to really do some soul searching - just about every day. 

I'm really ready for my next part of the journey, but while I am in this place, I have been trying to make the most of it.  I've been working to increase my number of stock photos, and am ready to pursue having them published... the time is here to take that step.  I'm also going to look in to doing some freelance work.  There is one other part to this huge step - but I will save that announcement for Friday! 

I would love for more of you to comment, follow, and share so that you can get yourself in the running for this week's giveaway! (I need to have at least ten names in the hat for the drawing, and we're only about half way there!)

Hope your week is going great!

Tune in for a longer post tomorrow... I'm rather tired this evening!  Goodnight :-)

-JB

2 comments:

  1. All right, I'm on the edge of my seat with excitement waiting for the announcement and since tomorrow is Friday I don't have long to wait! So, I'm throwing my name in the hat because I want to win the PRIZE! This isn't a trick just to get my email address to send me spam is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who are you? lol you posted as anonymous! I would never spam you or send you junk mail :)

    ReplyDelete