Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Things that make me smile...

It's raining again today. 

I know that the rain makes the grass soft and green, and inspires the beautiful flowers to shoot up and blossom, but today I just feel like it makes me soggy.  I don't particularly like driving in the rain.  It doesn't really inspire me to do great things.  When it's raining I want to relax on the couch watching HGTV.  While that is a fun way to spend the day occasionally, that isn't what this Wednesday had in store for me... so I packed it all up and am finding my inspiration in Panera with some good ole caffeine. 

After getting what felt like a second shower on the walk from the car to the door, I decided that I needed a good smile.  I have some pictures on my laptop for an occasion such as this.  These are all photos taken with my iPhone - so the quality isn't as great as I like, but they make me smile.

Maybe you need a smile today as much as I do, so I'm going to share these with you all.

Enjoy!


my friends' brand new baby - her name is Maci.

my nephew wearing my scarf.

relaxation.


the flowers that the spring showers bring.

Have a nice evening :)

-JB


No comments:

Post a Comment