Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Take the time to enjoy these beautiful days...

The weather has really been on the upswing - and I can't stop talking about it!  It's finally starting to be sunny on a daily basis, rather than cloudy with a guarantee of thunder showers.  Getting out and enjoying the sun feels so good.  Today I went out for about a 45 minute walk - and I feel so energized!!!

A few days ago when sunshine was still hard to come by, my hubby and I ventured out to a little park in our town.  I think we will be regulars there now that the weather is so very beautiful.  We can play basketball, ride our bikes, or just take a walk on the trail.  We have also taken up playing Frisbee - which we both get better at with each throw.  It sure is going to be a good summer with this treasure of a park so close!

I'll share some photos with you of our day at the park!  I hope you all have a refuge like this nearby to escape to when life is challenging!  There's nothing quite like acting like a kid - even if it's just for a few hours and you get a little sun burnt by the end of the trip!






Hope you are having a great week!

-JB

No comments:

Post a Comment