Friday, May 20, 2011

Overwhelmed...

I feel like I've been through the washer.  I don't want to get up here on my pedestal and complain, so instead I'm going to ask for prayers.

I'm overwhelmed.  There are so many things that inspire me, and I am starting to get lost in the cloud of all of my dreams.  I want to be somebody.  Somebody that is known for being good at something - so I do a lot of different things.  I do stamping, I make cards, I recently bought materials to make jewelery, and I am always taking photos (my God given gift). 

I've been wanting to start up my etsy shop, but I struggle with feeling like I don't have enough great things to market.  Like a certain writer I know, I worry that my stuff isn't good enough and that eventually someone is going to tell me so. 

I hope and pray that you all will leave me words of encouragement and advice. 

-JB

No comments:

Post a Comment