Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sweatpants, Sushi, and Saturday...

Blessings in life come in all kinds of different forms.  Yesterday, so many people blessed me, and that made me so happy.  I love all of the people in my life - you are my support system!  I am so thankful for you!

I have a terrific husband as well that is always boxing in my corner.  Today he gave me a lazy day... you know the kind, we laid around in our comfy clothes while watching "Happy Feet", and we got some awesome sushi takeout from our favorite little Japanese place.  I clearly needed this. 

We had our takeout picnic style -



So fun!! and yummy!!

We got out of the house for a little bit this afternoon to go biking.  Now the hubby and I are willing to admit that we've both developed a bit of  "relationship gut", but I don't think I had realized how out of shape I have gotten.  Next weekend, we are planning on hiking up a mountain near our house... and let's just say, I've got some serious work to do this week to prepare.  So each day with my regular post, I'll let you know what I did to get active!  Maybe it'll help you to get out if you're in my shoes, or if you exercise regularly, you can help me!  Either way, it'll be a good thing!

Hope you all are having a nice Saturday!

-JB

Currently Reading: "Heaven is for Real" by Todd Burpo

No comments:

Post a Comment