Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blossoms of all kinds!

What a beautiful day. :) 

It was finally a warm sunny day without rain, so I was very excited. This called for a trip to the greenhouse... and I'm happy to report that I brought home 3 beautiful tomato plants and a cucumber plant! I also bought a vibrant pot of impatiens! It will be fun to share with you the progress with you as they sprout blossoms and grow.

I'm excited to show you some of my latest creations!  One of my biggest surprises this week has to do with a few of the projects I have been working on lately.  Since I'm not quite ready for my big surprise yet, I will share a canvas I painted for our home!  I wanted a unique piece of art for a blank wall in our upstairs bathroom, and after shopping for a while, I decided that it would be a great opportunity to design something myself!  So here it is!



A few blogs ago I mentioned that the great folks at the Wayside Inn gave us a beautiful bouquet of fresh roses on our honeymoon. 



I wanted to keep them forever as reminder of our honeymoon and the wonderful stay we had there, so I decided to press them. After a month and a half in a book, I felt confident they were "ready".  Today I retrieved them, and they are gorgeous!



I know exactly how I want to preserve them, and I will show you tomorrow. I am super excited about the finished project!

Check back tomorrow for more excitement!  Don't forget about the shoutout, share, and smiles for this week!  They will get you automatically entered in my giveaway!!!

I hope your week is going well so far!

Leave me something to smile about :-D

-JB

Currently Reading: "Heaven is for Real" - Todd Burpo (almost done!)
Currently Listening to: "Without You" - Keith Urban

No comments:

Post a Comment