Saturday, May 28, 2011

It's Friday!

I can hardly believe it's Friday!  This week has been fantastic and so busy!  I feel like I have so much to catch up on... the week has breezed by.

First of all, I'm sorry I didn't post anything last night.  It seems like most of the state got hit with a zinger of a storm - that left me hiding in the little downstairs bathroom for close to an hour.  I never dreamed to plan that activity in to my day!  Anyways, it was a set back to my evening - and I didn't want to miss "So You Think You Can Dance!"

This week has been terrific for getting out and exercising!  My friend Bri has been in town the last 4 days, and we had a walking date the last 3.  Needless to say my body is feeling the burn, and I've been a bit more tired in the evening than I usually am... regardless, I have been so happy to get back out and exercising!  I plan to keep up the work outs once she goes back home ~ and she and I are talking about doing a food journal together!! This would be terrific accountability for us both.  So I'm super excited about us starting that together :-D.

What else....

Ahhhh, yes, you all are waiting for my announcement.

*drum roll please*

Next week my Etsy.com site is going to go live!  I am going to give it a shot trying to sell some of my prints and other pieces I have done!  I will post the official link once it is up, but it's a huge step for me to announce I'm doing this - because it means it's really happening!

If you currently use Esty.com and you have any advice for me, I would love to hear it!  Please send me a message - any messages of wisdom or encouragement would be so appreciated. You can contact me at oneofthelovebugs@gmail.com.

I'm also sad to say that this week we fell a little short of the amount of feedback I needed for the giveaway! 
So here's what I am going to do.  I'm going to extend it in to next week.  I want so much to give something away - I'm a photographer, a stamper, a scrapbooker, and a bit of a painter, so my giveaway is AWESOME!  Get in on it!!!

We need 10 comments, follows, adds or shares from 10 different people.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

I hope you all have a fun and safe Saturday - I'm planning on it!!! :)

-JB

1 comment:

  1. Sounds Great! Now you are going to have to explain some of this to me but what else is new Huh? Dad

    ReplyDelete