Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back in full bloom...

First off, I want to apologize for my absence over the last few days.  I've been spending some time thinking about the direction I want to see the blogs go, and I've come to the point where I've finally made my decision.

Some of you know that about a week ago I started a blog on wordpress that I named "PlateOnDisplay".  Each day I post everything I've eaten, show a picture or two, talk about my workout, and try to squeeze some laughs in.  My desire with this blog was to get my weight loss goals in order and have a forum available  for other people that felt the same way about the current state of their health.

While it was fun to have another blog, I found it incredibly frustrating.  I know that a lot of my readers overlap, and this small town doesn't provide enough different experiences each day to provide enough unique and interesting stories for two blogs.  So here is my solution - discontinue plateondisplay and devote all of my blogging love and affection to "OneOfTheLovebugs".  Now, now, I'm not giving up on my weightloss goals, and I'm not going to make that simply a private battle.  I'm going to have some information I give at the end of each blog - total calories, exercise for the day, what we had for supper, and what I'm reading.  More than likely, once a week I will focus a post on nutrition, weight loss progress, or an awesome recipe that we tried and loved.

In addition, I made some changes to my etsy shop plan.  I changed my shop name to "oneofthelovebugs" so that I could gain continuity between the shop, my blog, and completed the plan with a new email address.  This is all well and good, but it's been a setback on opening the shop.  It's good that I realized it was important for me to have it this way before my bog public launch - because once it launches, there's no turning back. 

So, I've missed you all, and I have so many pictures I want to show you!



As for today, I went to my parents' house to go through the many boxes they have graciously stored since my childhood.  I went through box after box, and eventually mom and I needed a break.  Here's a glimpse at what that looked like. :)

Needless to say, my afternoon brought back beautiful memories from my childhood.  I love you momma!

So how are you all doing?  I've missed hearing from you!

Hope your week is starting off well!!!  I'll write again tomorrow - and I can't wait! <3

-JB

Starting tomorrow look here as I track my progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment